Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An Alien Feeling...











I’m seated besides the window,
Looking outside at the busy world…

The wind is brushing itself against me,
Making some alien feeling rise in me…

A feeling, an upsurge of emotions,
But of emptiness, without any material form…

A thought or maybe just a banal notion,
But I don’t know how to describe…

The feelings make tears build up in my eyes,
But another wave carries them away those tears…

I know this is absurd,
But can’t help penning it down…

I know this makes iota sense,
But still I carry on with it…

Because it gives me a distraction,
Something I really need now…

The pressure of the inevitable things,
Makes me feel that I’ll soon succumb…

I stare outside, to look at on one,
I’m trying to focus on something, but nothing…

Eyes are fixed on thing,
Yet they seem to be staring at vivid things…

Maybe it’s the farewell’s pain,
Parting from something really precious…

Or maybe something else,
Something I can’t help thinking about…

But this makes it a greater bizarre,
The feeling seems to leaving me…

I try to focus on that abstract feeling,
Just to worsen its clarity, daubing it….

Time is so merciless, moving away like that,
Taking the feeling away…

I strive in vain to bring it back,
“Please help me!” I pray to Him…

Because I trust Him,
He will surely bring that pleasant feeling back to me…..

1 comment:

sohamkanade said...

I miss you on the blogs mate.. I need Fanatic Four to be happening! Please keep writing, and posting. :)
Love you,