Monday, February 16, 2009

A Hallway That Leaves Me To Baffle In It...


My mind seems to be a hollow,
And I am tryna walk through it.
But as quick it can be,
It turns into a hallway…

I’m blinded by the defying darkness,
The wall closing in,
The pressure of difficulties,
Suffocating me underneath…

I cry, though it makes no difference,
I cry for help just to hear back my echo,
The silence is mystifying,
Killing me by its gloom…

Mistake, I made, but never cared about,
Have deposited their sediments,
To from a boulder of crime,
This makes me feel like a felon…

The more I push, the more I fall,
Each step draining me from myself,
The machete of pain,
Serving deep wounds in me…

Trust is shattered, by iota cupidity,
Amity is lost, by iota envy,
Bonds are broken, by iota pain,
Pride is crumbled, by iota disgrace…

A mountain of ado, piling in front of me,
Makes it difficult to see my destiny,
The shine of my precious amethyst,
Fading away in the enveloping darkness…

Feelings are complicated, a great deal of madness,
I’m moving against the darkness to seek an asylum,
To get happiness that’ll compensate my loneliness,
And help spreading a smile across my face…

Disgrace and betrayal are crowding in,
Suffocating me in the dark hallway,
Of my mind and of my inner being,
Dilapidated it lies, crumbling away…

1 comment:

sohamkanade said...

Good One,
You've become so pessimistic these days, mate...
I want you to have your optimism back to life
Regards,
;)