Tuesday, December 9, 2008

As I think how the last day in our school will be,.....

The countdown for the arrival of the farewell day has already begun.The farewell day,the last day in our school is an inevitable event.Time goes on ,not waiting for anybody.So I fell I must enjoy this golden period of my life till its fullest extent, but soon as I make up my mind this way ,the thought of the FAREWELL DAY haunts my mind leaving all my pretty thoughts in a bizzare that I just gaze helplessly.
Firstly I think of putting the words in verses,but then I find no proper rhymes to make them....so I take to writing them down into long sentences that will make a poetic prose but this idea too seems to be banal....so stlat i take to the writer's way.....I start putting the words to frame proses to manifest my deep sad feelings....
They say life goes on and in its course we face many milestones ,and this is ,I thinkthe most important among them.We will now step in this gargantaun ,wicked world in which others are of no concern to each other.
To make it more worse the thought of our PARTING DAY leaves me more nervous.i sit on my bed,breathing deeply and eyes pondering away in the darkness.
I will be missing my school for rest of my life .The eight years long relation will now break just like that .My mind,my soul have already started singing the elegy as if one of my best friend,is now going to fade away from my life....
The bond of friendship has strengthened so much now.But time's not going to serve any good purpose far it.All friends will choose their own way ...I 'll choose my own way....just to go away from my friends.Memories and emotions have flooded my mind and I am sure they will find theoir way out in the form of tears.
MY SCHOOL,MY FRIENDS,MY TEACHERS.......I will miss them too much.....Our scholl made us fell secure....teachers nutured our mind delicately...friends made each other not feel lonley...but now the last day will notch away all my treasured things......I know the llaw of the world ..."The world won't adjust as we want it to ,but we will have to adjust as it wants us to!!"
I know everything happens for good.So this too might be something that Almighty wrote in our fate for our betterment...so that we reach our destiny safe and sound and shine in the way that our friends ,our teachers and our school will be proud to be related to you in some way!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS ...BEST LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!!

1 comment:

World Of CHINMAY.... said...

It'll really be very difficult for me to get along with the Life with my school!

Though I don't go with all things mentioned here,I liked it as it depicts the feelings everyone feels when leaving his beloved school!