Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WHEN MIND WON'T LET ME PUT WORDS IN VERSES...

I just stare at the blank paper,
When I sit before it to write my thoughts in,
Verses that can gladden the one,
Who reads it sittin away from the din.

Ideas in my mind just run across,
All of them i guess are banal...
But still I try to think of somethin',
only to find that my incapability leaves me to madden...

Why won't , this time words arrange themselves,
in the smooth verses as they usually do?
The notions just daub my mind,
As i just hang my head,POOH....

What is missin' today? I ask,
Why won't this time my mind work?
I stamp my feet as the ire rises,
And I am about to go carzy and run amok...

Stop! I say don't you loose yourself,
You have it in you,
What you want to pen down,
So write them down the word are few....

So I close my eyes to control my anger,.
Breathin' deeply, and let it not matter,
I start to write and as the pen dawdles,
Everything seems to help me gather.,
Words through the racks of my mind,
To frame the poem as a perfect bard,
As I smile to see how,
I regain my trick to play the right card!!!

2 comments:

sohamkanade said...

Well, well expressed..
IN WORDS!!
hehehe
Keep penning!!

World Of CHINMAY.... said...

I liked the interactive feeling of the Poem.
It is really a lively one.
Good Work!
Kep Goin....!