Monday, December 15, 2008

MY DESTINY....

Maybe I was, too afraid to express myself,
Maybe I was, too afraid to search my life’s shelf…

To find the right book that’d help me...
Find my way to the door that would lead me...

To my Destiny, to my dear Destiny which I,
Always have dreamt of, I hope its limits will cross the sky...

But now I’ve found a real way out of this,
The very end of the rope to pull it out this mess!!

Now for sure I’ll reach the amethyst,
A jewel my destiny left for me amidst,
The paras of my life, as a trail left behind,
So that I keep my hope up to find,

My destiny, my truth of life that’ll explain,
Why God wanted me to bear all that pain.

But the sky has already turned deep-marine,
I hope the Amethyst left as a mark will shine,
To help me find my way out of all the quests,
To show the world that-
“I AM BETTER THAN THE BEST!!”

2 comments:

קคгtђ..... said...

Well, yea, every1 of us knows wat u r capable of...... u juz need to maintain urself...... n i am sure dat day is not far when every1 will say that Neal is me BEST friend!!!!!!!
JUZ DO IT!!!

World Of CHINMAY.... said...

:)

Enjoy the life the way you are enjoying!

Its good!